The mission of the Page Unified School District is to provide each student with a challenging academic education in a caring and safe environment.
- "Students First" is the guiding principle for every decision.
- The Arizona State Standards directs Page Unified School District curriculum and instruction.
- All students can learn and are held to high expectations.
- Parental involvement is important in improving student achievement.
- Communication between the community and the school is essential.
- A highly trained and caring staff will have a positive impact in every child's life.
- All students are expected to become responsible and productive citizens who will develop into lifelong learners.
The high school site council meets the last Tuesday of each month and consists of parents, students, community members, high school staff (classified and certified), and high school administrators. For more information or to learn how you can get involved, contact Greg Stanfield at (928) 608-4185.